|January 4, 1958||The LHA’s Bishop Markham Village, a 372-unit development complex opens for occupancy||View Article|
April 16, 1958
|City of Lowell Mayor, Samuel Pollard, requires Lowell Board of Commissioners to submit meeting minutes to the Mayor’s Office||View Article|
|August 17, 1958||Raymond P. Bourgeois named to the Lowell Housing Authority Board, replacing the late Arthur L. Turcotte||View Article|
|September 25, 1958||The LHA's first State Sponsored public housing is built on Cambridge, Hale, Pleasant and Aiken Streets (63 units) designed for elderly residents||View Article|
All articles and images depicted on this page are provided courtesy of The Lowell Sun.